BRUNSON BROTHERS' LAWSUIT--NOW IN A SIX-DAYCOUNT-DOWN
Dear Constitution-loving Patriots...
Steve and I are excited to share a surprise (and related links) with you about the Brunson Brothers petition to the Supreme Court of the United States. Their petition has been active since July 2021. The Supreme Court accepted the Brunson brothers’ case in November 2022 and has docketed a date of January 6, 2023.
We are so encouraged! Their suit is all about our constitutional rights–which must be protected and reinstated. It’s now a six-day count-down! Potentially, America may have an enormous New Year’s gift that will knock off everyone’s socks!
Here’s the scoop: The four Brunson brothers from Utah filed a National Emergency petition directly with our Federal Supreme Court. The Justices may shatter legal and legislative group-think that’s intertwined in a fascinating, historical US Constitution lesson.
How they decide and act can impact your family, wallet, freedom. Might we be stretching the truth? We invite you to check out our synopsis below:
1. The Brunson brothers’ Emergency Petition under Rule 11 (National Emergency) sent to the Supreme Court of the United States has been ACCEPTED for Review on January 6, 2023! Next, for this review to formally become a Supreme Court case, four of the nine Justices need to vote “yes”.
2. Legal Process: If the Supreme Court judges that there is a national emergency, Emergency Rule 11 gives the Justices full authority to judge and execute any/all corrections they determine necessary.
3. The Bronson brothers’ Emergency Petition asks that EVERY member of the Senate and House who immediately voted to accept the 2020 election results without investigating claims of election fraud during the 10 day period allowed by law, has broken their pledge to the nation... their Oath of Office.
Such dereliction of duty by elected officials warrants their immediate removal from office. The Bronson brothers’ Emergency Petition petition specifically names the President, Vice President and every Federal elected office holder who immediately voted to approve the election. The petitioners also ask that those who broke their pledge of office, no longer be allowed to be elected to office.
4. And there is more: The Brunson brothers Emergency petition about breaking the oath of office also address every individual citizen’s right for a redress of grievances. This is one of the five first article freedoms: a) free speech, b) freedom of assembly, c) freedom of religion, d) freedom of the press, and e) freedom to petition redress of grievances.
This 5th freedom, redress of grievances, is guaranteed by the First Article of our US Constitution. That reality means that elected government officials are NOT IMMUNE from lawsuits by individual petitioners...everyday citizens.
5. Using the Supreme Court to implement, direct and correct what’s been missing in the rule of law is a structured, though softer remedy than other options.
•Please listen to the interview (https://www.youtube.com/@redrightandblue) and pass this along to family friends and others. This link puts an eye-opening interview at your finger tips. There are follow-up interviews as well...
• Also, please join us in a dynamic letter writing campaign to the Supreme Court of the United States. Over 75,000 letters already have been written! School children are encouraged to sign their letters too. This is your opportunity to be part of history; each and every Supreme Court letter will be recorded and filed. The link to the letter with full instructions is here:
• Check out Holly and Tracee’s reporting and interviews here: https://RedRightandTruemedia.com
This letter-writing event is more than wishful thinking... we all can take action. Steve and I already have our letters signed, stamped and mailed.
Let’s collectively get word out to as many people as possible... such a Supreme Court action will flow down through State and local governments too.
The goal is to strip elected officials and government agencies of immunity, making it a thing of the oppressive past.
Let TRUTH be Your Banner! Faith Stands and fear runs... We stand for accountability ~
Hallie and Steve, Patriot Community founders America First-Ohio
P.S. God is with you!
Hi global citizen! Please excuse my slowness and response. Do a search for "red right and blue" YouTube. They have multiple interviews that are both fascinating and informative. Blessings to you & yours on your next week!
Results Monday!!!! I can't wait!!!